Can you see the keys light up through the colored protectors?
I sometimes need to type in a dark room. I find the light up keys to be very convenient. I would love to get one of the fun colored protectors but I am unsure if you can actually see the keys lit up. Any answers would be most helpful!!!
- Asked by Hope W from Royal Palm Beach
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you see the keys light up through the colored protectors?)
3 Answers from the Community
Meh. Not really, definitely not as well as without the keyboard cover. I asked in store if you could see the lights through it and they assured me you could but only barely :/
- Answered by James N
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Not really, its fine if you are using in daylight but if you are using it in a dark room the lights for each letter for example do not come through so doesn't make using it very easy. It also makes pessing the keys less sensitive so you I find you can't type as fast as constantly having to check its actually picked each letter up
- Answered by Rebecca P
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
you can see them obviously they aren't as bright as without but still there!
- Answered by Danielle K from Nanaimo
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
can you see the apple logo glowing well inside of the case or is it a dim light? If so, what color is the apple logo with the case on it?
- Asked by Joshua A from Miramar
- Jul 6, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (can you see the apple logo glowing well inside of the case or is it a dim light? If so, what color is the apple logo with the case on it?)
- Asked about: Speck 15" SmartShell Satin Case for…