For the thumb sensor, Does the screen over the home button rip\scratch easy?
feels like a plastic bag material. iv had my case for three days and already see scratches where my nail had rubbed over it, just wondering how easy is it to brake.
- Asked by Leah W from Morristown
- Flag as inappropriate (For the thumb sensor, Does the screen over the home button rip\scratch easy?)
3 Answers from the Community
Actually yes. I have to return my Lifeproof case for this very reason. It has only had light use in the three months it has been on my 5s and a tear has appeared along the length of the button.
I would say that this is the weakest point in the whole of the product.
- Answered by Matt S from Don Valley
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Yes!! Mine ripped over the flash on the back (same material) and water got in my phone and ruined it.
- Answered by Susanne T D from Mount Airy
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Surprisingly no! its very durable, and easily detects prints!
- Answered by Ian W from Chesapeake
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
can the screen be scratched
- Asked by Robert F from Toronto
- Oct 4, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (can the screen be scratched)
- Asked about: iPhone 6 Plus Leather Case - (PRODU…