For the thumb sensor, Does the screen over the home button rip\scratch easy?
feels like a plastic bag material. iv had my case for three days and already see scratches where my nail had rubbed over it, just wondering how easy is it to brake.
- Asked by Leah W from Morristown
- Apr 4, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (For the thumb sensor, Does the screen over the home button rip\scratch easy?)
3 Answers from the Community
Actually yes. I have to return my Lifeproof case for this very reason. It has only had light use in the three months it has been on my 5s and a tear has appeared along the length of the button.
I would say that this is the weakest point in the whole of the product.
- Answered by Matt S from Don Valley
- Jul 25, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Yes!! Mine ripped over the flash on the back (same material) and water got in my phone and ruined it.
- Answered by Susanne T D from Mount Airy
- Jul 2, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Surprisingly no! its very durable, and easily detects prints!
- Answered by Ian W from Chesapeake
- May 15, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
5s screen protector/Home button
- Asked by Michael C from Gaithersburg
- Sep 11, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (5s screen protector/Home button)
- Asked about: iPhone
Is the Yeti easy to use for beginners?
- Asked by Eugene P from Dumont
- Dec 13, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Is the Yeti easy to use for beginners?)
- Asked about: Blue Microphones Yeti USB Microphon…