How does it communicate back to the Ipad? Does it need to be with you when using the product?
- Asked by Christine P from Calgary
- Dec 27, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (How does it communicate back to the Ipad? Does it need to be with you when using the product?)
2 Answers from the Community
It uses bluetooth to communicate with your iPad, iPone, or iPod Touch. For golf, it is not ideal to use the sensor without using the iPad or iPhone/iPod Touch app as you won't be able to see the numbers you're producing. You can do that though; it is just not ideal. The Zepp sensor has the capacity to store 2,000 golf swings. As long as the sensor is turned on when you make a swing, your swing will be recorded. When you go to use the app with the sensor still turned on, the sensor will sync all of your swings taken and stored on it with the app (provided that you have bluetoooth turned on).
- Answered by Waldron J from Charlotte
- Jan 20, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
If you want to use it to improve your swing then you need instant feedback. If you just want to keep stats then just synch it post event.
- Answered by Chris M from Barry
- Jun 3, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Can this be used to communicate with a USB webcam?
- Asked by Eric B from Stillwater
- Aug 2, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (Can this be used to communicate with a USB webcam?)
- Asked about: Apple USB Ethernet Adapter
Does this product need WiFi to use?
- Asked by Robert H from California
- Dec 15, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this product need WiFi to use?)
- Asked about: Beats Pill 2.0 Speaker
Is this going to communicate with an iPad 2?
- Asked by Guillaume D from Vaudreuil-dorion
- Jul 7, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Is this going to communicate with an iPad 2?)
- Asked about: iGrill mini Smart Grilling Thermome…
No answers yet