Will it duplicate fuelpoints if I use Nike+ move app with my iPhone 5S?
I am planning to buy it. I am already using Nike+ move app which gives me fuel points when I move. If I buy Nike+ Fuelband SE, will it sync with Nike+ move app too? Will it duplicate fuelpoints?
Basically how to use it if you already have iPhone 5s and Nike+ move app.
Thanks in advance.
- Asked by Anil W from Pune
- Nov 12, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Will it duplicate fuelpoints if I use Nike+ move app with my iPhone 5S?)
1 Answer from the Community
It does duplicate your points when you look at your over all accumulated fuel points but it will also show you a breakdown of how many points you received for each device or app you are using. For example, I use my Fuelband in my day to day activities and I start a session on it whenever I go for a run. I also use the Nike+ Running app when I run and when I look at either the Nike+ Running app or the Fuelband app on my phone it currently tells me I have a total of 34,347 Fuel and below that it tells me that I have 21,236 from the Fuelband and 13,138 from the Nike+ Running app. The fuelband itself will only display the amount of fuel you earned on it alone and it doesn't factor in the other apps. Whatever fuel you earn on the Fuelband is shown only on the device itself and the other apps are separate from that.
- Answered by Jess B from Toronto
- Aug 12, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Does the iPhone 5s work with Nike+
- Asked by Wendy S from Sioux Falls
- Oct 2, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the iPhone 5s work with Nike+)
- Asked about: iPhone
No answers yet
What is the difference between the Nike fitness app on the iPod Nano (newest gen) and the iPhone 5 Nike running app?
- Asked by Savannah C from Belvidere
- Aug 28, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (What is the difference between the Nike fitness app on the iPod Nano (newest gen) and the iPhone 5 Nike running app?)
- Asked about: iPod
Can I automatically duplicate my iPad app organization on my iPhone?
- Asked by Jennifer W from Little Rock
- Oct 13, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I automatically duplicate my iPad app organization on my iPhone?)
- Asked about: iPad