can they be used outside?
- Asked by Andrew F from Arlington
- Nov 6, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (can they be used outside?)
2 Answers from the Community
yes as long as your wifi range can get to it. also as long as no one steals it.
- Answered by Erick G from Las Vegas
- Nov 12, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
This lamp is not rated for outdoors, and definitely not usable in an unprotected fixture. I use Hue as a front door lamp that is completely protected from moisture in a vented fixture. Note the rated operating temp is only 0-40C. I've found so far that it works normally in temperatures well below freezing.
- Answered by Don M from La Grange
- Apr 6, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
can they be used outside as porch lights
- Asked by Mark V from Grimes
- Oct 23, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (can they be used outside as porch lights)
- Asked about: Philips Hue Connected Bulb - Starte…
Can an Apple TV be used outside under a covered patio?
- Asked by Ken M from Mckinney
- Apr 5, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Can an Apple TV be used outside under a covered patio?)
- Asked about: Apple TV