Can I use the Hue app to control the lights from my MacBook Pro?
- Asked by Caprice B from New York
- Dec 28, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use the Hue app to control the lights from my MacBook Pro?)
2 Answers from the Community
You will need to download a third-party application to control the Hue lights from your MacBook Pro. There are a lot more apps than applications available. Philips recently updated their developer's library to work with both apps and applications, so there will probably be more third-party applications coming in 2014.
- Answered by Cour Du V from San Jose
- Jan 4, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
On any computer, you can actually use the Hue website to control your lights (versus an app, but apps are available from third parties): Just visit the Hue website where you have to setup an account for the lights and you'll have full control from there.
- Answered by Scott E from San Francisco
- Feb 26, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
How can I control Philips Hue lights with Siri?
- Asked by Darcy J from Bulgarra
- Oct 14, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (How can I control Philips Hue lights with Siri?)
- Asked about: Philips Hue Connected Bulb - Single…
where is iPod application for Hue
- Asked by Edgar D from Colorado Springs
- Apr 14, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (where is iPod application for Hue)
- Asked about: Philips Hue Connected Bulb - Starte…
No answers yet