Are the strips dimmable? Or is the brightness fixed?
- Asked by Susan M from Fort Mill
- Dec 20, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Are the strips dimmable? Or is the brightness fixed?)
2 Answers from the Community
Yes. You can dim the strips with a supported app. If you try the "Hue Lights" app it will let you change every attribute of Light Strips: Hue, Saturation, Brightness, Alert, and Colorloop. The LightStrip values can be set with sliders, steppers, or direct input. You can also pick from Favorites at various color and brightness levels or add the LightStrips to your scenes.
- Answered by Cour Du V from San Jose
- Dec 22, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
You can adjust them with the Philips Hue app!
- Answered by Bart W
- Dec 22, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Does this product make the screen darker or less bright?
- Asked by Elvis T from San Jose
- Apr 22, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this product make the screen darker or less bright?)
- Asked about: Moshi iVisor Anti-Glare Screen Prot…
are the hue gu10 now dimmable ?
- Asked by Anthony J from Brentwood
- Nov 22, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (are the hue gu10 now dimmable ?)
- Asked about: Philips Hue Connected Bulb GU10 Sin…