Your description states that at least one compatible device must be present. Does that mean other non compatible devices can play as well?
1 Answer from the Community
At least 1 compatible device must be present per player in a multiplayer game. A single player can play against 3 other AI vehicles for a maximum of 4 vehicle game.
Devices not on the compatible list cannot play the game.
- Answered by Anki C from San Jose
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Does this device compatible with 27 thunderbolt display?
- Asked by Rodolfo D from Gaithersburg
- Aug 28, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this device compatible with 27 thunderbolt display?)
- Asked about: Bretford MobilePro Desk Mount
does the magic mouse work with non-mac devices
- Asked by Andrew P from Chicago
- Oct 5, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (does the magic mouse work with non-mac devices)
- Asked about: Apple Magic Mouse