Will this work with my macbook pro?
I'm trying to connect it through bluetooth as i would my iphone but it does not appear in the devices.
- Asked by Heather B from Los Angeles
- Jun 26, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work with my macbook pro?)
1 Answer from the Community
I have a Macbook Pro and it works! I also figured this out on my own haha. I connected it through my iPhone 4S and wanted to try it with my Macbook so all I did was click and hold down the "EQ" button until it said "Pairing." I probably had it already in the Bluetooth mode. To do that I just clicked "Mode" until it came up as "Bluetooth." After that I went to System Preferences on my Macbook. Clicked the Bluetooth icon and waited for iHomeBN97 to pop up, and when it did I clicked "pair." I waited a second and nothing happened even though it said Connected on my Macbook. Sometimes if that happens to me I play with the volume and it works out so I would try that! Hope this helps you like it did me :) Cheers!
- Answered by Tania D from London
- Sep 26, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
does this work with the macbook pro too?
- Asked by Rusty J from San Francisco
- Jul 18, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (does this work with the macbook pro too?)
- Asked about: Kensington WordLock Portable Combin…
Will this work with my Macbook pro
- Asked by Robert T from Annapolis
- Oct 5, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work with my Macbook pro)
- Asked about: Philips SoundShooter Wireless Bluet…
will this work with my macbook pro
- Asked by Chauna B from Shawano
- Dec 3, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (will this work with my macbook pro)
- Asked about: Apogee JAM Guitar Input