I have an iHome system but it's for the iPhone 4. The one thing I don't like is that I cannot dim the display to a low enough level. Will this dim out
2 Answers from the Community
I have an older iHome radio as well and it did seem too bright on the dimmest setting. This is better.
The iDL95 seems to go a bit darker before cutting the illumination off completely, almost like if you had one more click with the previous model. The light also seems a bit less blue than the previous unit. Both are good things when it comes to sleeping well.
The snooze bar does function as the dimmer control.
- Answered by Lee L from Morrisville
- Dec 26, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I also have an older iHome system for the older 30-pin connection. Mine does have a dimmer that is also the Snooze button, so maybe try using that Snooze button (obviously not while your Alarm is going off) it might serve as the dimmer switch. But, I'm not able to see a clear enough photo of the top of this newer iDL95 to know if that Snooze bar is also the Dimmer.
- Answered by Douglas M from Encinitas
- Aug 13, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Does the Hue system have a dimming function?
- Asked by Steven B from Avon
- Dec 7, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the Hue system have a dimming function?)
- Asked about: Philips Hue Connected Bulb - Starte…
display illumination dimming feature?
- Asked by Jim P from Oakville
- May 8, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (display illumination dimming feature?)
- Asked about: Philips Clock Dock
No answers yet