Is it true that this Bose speaker has difficulty connecting with IOS7 devices or at least devices upgraded to IOS7 from IOS6 or earlier?
3 Answers from the Community
Yes, we have this in the office and sometimes there are connection issues. A friend also has one at home and has also experienced connection issues on occasion. Might experience an issue once every few weeks (daily use in the office) which a restart or two can fix. Sound quality > the issues so still worth buying.
- Answered by Raye V from North Strathfield
- Jul 15, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
- Answered by Michael L
- Aug 4, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
I run iOS 7 on an iPad 2 which has been upgraded several times and it works perfectly. There are no issues with upgraded devices that I have seen. Works perfectly.
- Answered by Paul K from Allentown
- Jun 28, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Is the model MC349B capable with iOS 7 or iOS 8?
- Asked by Fiona C
- Dec 30, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Is the model MC349B capable with iOS 7 or iOS 8?)
- Asked about: iPad