I have iPads with both a lightning connector and a 30-pin connector in my building. Is it possible to change out the cables within the tray to accommodate both kinds of iPads?
- Asked by Steve T from Fort Saskatchewan
- Sep 10, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Mixing cords?)
1 Answer from the Community
Yes, it is possible to swap out some or all of the provided Lightning cables for your own 30-pin cables.
- Answered by Scott G from Arlington Heights
- Jan 14, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
can you record what you mix
- Asked by Giselle S from Gosnells
- Feb 15, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (can you record what you mix)
- Asked about: Pioneer DDJ-WeGO2 Compact DJ Contro…
If this is wireless, how come there is a cord?
- Asked by Nancy F from San Antonio
- Dec 4, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (If this is wireless, how come there is a cord?)
- Asked about: Apple Mouse
can this be used with turntables? mixing records
- Asked by Adam C from Germantown
- Mar 24, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (can this be used with turntables? mixing records)
- Asked about: Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 USB Recordin…