Is this model app enhanced with iHome and iHome+set?
- Asked by Brandon Y from Hillsborough
- Jun 29, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Is this model app enhanced with iHome and iHome+set?)
2 Answers from the Community
The iPL10 works with iHome Sleep. If your alarm is set on iHome Sleep and the app is running in the foreground, your alarm tone will automatically power on iPL10 and play through the speakers. However as this is not a fully app-enhanced product, there are no dedicated hardware bedtime/wakeup buttons. Those functions still must be controlled on your iOS device.
Also, the iPL10 is not enhanced with the iHome Set app.
- Answered by Eric H from Coopersburg
- Jul 17, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Not that I could see in any way. The iHome +set App stalled at the opening page, not seeming to recognise when my iPhone was docked. The iHome Sleep App promised a lot more with configurable alarms and sleep/wake effects, but after an hour of trying simply failed to activate any alarm I set using it. Plus, it re-directed my iPhone to use the US App Store.
From my experience, I would say absolutely not and your device's own Alarm function will work well enough with the iPL10.
- Answered by Jim E
- Aug 23, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Will the case allow docking in ihome iDL46?
- Asked by Fredrick K from Laguna Hills
- Dec 28, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Will the case allow docking in ihome iDL46?)
- Asked about: Incase Pop Case for iPod touch (5th…
No answers yet
i bought a radio with an ipod dock.......do i need anything else to make the remote work
- Asked by Amber M from Swainsboro
- Nov 21, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (i bought a radio with an ipod dock.......do i need anything else to make the remote work)
- Asked about: Apple Remote