Is this unisex? Or is there one for men?
- Asked by Dinan G
- Jan 22, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Is this unisex? Or is there one for men?)
6 Answers from the Community
I think if a man wants one he should get one. It's just a wallet.
- Answered by Andrew A from Dekalb
- Jan 28, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
The black one with out the wrist strap would be perfectly fine for a man, if he liked the style.
- Answered by Christina T from Lake Oswego
- Mar 26, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
i personally dont think it is or is aimed for a certain gender. the only thing i think is quite femininish is the wrist strap...but that is just my opinion
- Answered by Meghan S from Chatham
- Jul 11, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Thanks so much for your answers! Wife is happy but for me, bought something else "more for men". Appreciate the replies.
- Answered by Dinan G
- Mar 26, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 4
This is not a proper wallet. Cash does not fit it any of the slots
A bill Is longer then the wallet is ...Annoying! Most of my cards don't fit in either.
- Answered by Marijke P from Vancouver
- May 5, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 5
I would not suggest a man carry this one. It is for a women, but there are other nice cases that are man appropriate. Just let me say if my boyfriend carried this, i would be very embarrased. Not masculine at all!
- Answered by Victoria B from Tahoe City
- Mar 24, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 6
Is this unisex? or more suited to girls?
- Asked by Garth R from Upwey
- Aug 5, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Is this unisex? or more suited to girls?)
- Asked about: MICHAEL Michael Kors 11" Pocket Sle…
Are the Men's and Women's versions actually different sizes?
- Asked by Diane S from Lakewood
- Feb 14, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Are the Men's and Women's versions actually different sizes?)
- Asked about: Nike Armband for iPhone 5/5s