Does this printer work with OS X v10.9
Does anyone have experience with Mavericks and this printer? Do you know if they plan to keep supporting it? My Lexmark, which was discontinued (although it was "leading edge" when it came out, of course), is no longer being supported, and I don't want history to keep repeating itself.
Also, when did this printer first land on the market?
- Asked by Joanne H from Los Angeles
- Jan 12, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this printer work with OS X v10.9)
1 Answer from the Community
Yes it does. I've had this printer since Mountain Lion and had no trouble making the with to Mavericks. I'm running a late 2008 model MBPro and my wife is running a new iMac. It works great wired or wirelessly even with our iPads and iPhones. For the price you can't beat it...
As for continued support, I don't know... you'd probably need to check with Epson as they're the ones who write the drivers...
I don't know which Lexmark you have, I had a really nice color laser model that weighed as much as my car, but again for the price I've been very happy with it...
- Answered by Mark P from Petaluma
- Apr 23, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Is this printer compatible with OS X v.10.9
- Asked by J K S
- Dec 7, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Is this printer compatible with OS X v.10.9)
- Asked about: HP Photosmart 5520 e-All-in-One Pri…
Will the HP 7520 perform perfectly with my Mac OS X v10.9?
- Asked by Raul R from Yorba Linda
- Nov 2, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Will the HP 7520 perform perfectly with my Mac OS X v10.9?)
- Asked about: HP Photosmart 7520 e-All-in-One Pri…
Can this printer run on a OSx v 10.9.4 ?
- Asked by Mike M from Croton On Hudson
- Jul 28, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Can this printer run on a OSx v 10.9.4 ?)
- Asked about: Epson Expression Premium XP-810 Sma…
No answers yet