Does this printer need color ink to function?
My previous HP Photosmart 7520 wouldn't function without a color ink cartridge installed. Given the fact that I don't use color ink too often, I'd rather not have to pay for the color ink cartridge if I primarily will be printing documents. Does this printer function without color ink installed?
- Asked by Patrick B from Bronx
- Jan 6, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this printer need color ink to function?)
1 Answer from the Community
If it requires 4 separate ink cartridges, it should work without the color in. Though you mention that you do use color seldom, so why not have them in, why go through the hassle if that is the case, besides you never know when you just might want to print something in color.
- Answered by Alison K from Oceanside
- Mar 20, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
can you replace only the color ink you need to use?
- Asked by Brenda H from Eureka
- Jun 20, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (can you replace only the color ink you need to use?)
- Asked about: HP Photosmart 6520 e-All-in-One Pri…
how can I get ink for this printer?
- Asked by Francisco G from Yakima
- Aug 20, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (how can I get ink for this printer?)
- Asked about: Epson Expression Premium XP-610 Air…
No answers yet