how to use nest thermostat with more than one fan?
I live in a condo and I have 3 fans connected to the thermostat. One in each bathroom and one in the kitchen.
I was told by Nest that it does not work but I really want to connect it - is there anyway I can get it to work or do I have to link all fans together?
- Asked by Peter K from Toronto
- Jul 23, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (how to use nest thermostat with more than one fan?)
1 Answer from the Community
Nest only has one fan connection, used for the HVAC system. There are smart fans on the market like the Haiku SenseME that can turn on automatically as needed and work very well with Nest. Unfortunately that requires buying new fans as well.
- Answered by David K from Santa Clara
- Jul 24, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Does the nest protect require nest thermostat?
- Asked by Matthew S from Charlotte
- Jul 1, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the nest protect require nest thermostat?)
- Asked about: Nest Protect: Smoke + Carbon Monoxi…
how loud is this? Is there a fan?
- Asked by James W from New York
- Oct 23, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (how loud is this? Is there a fan?)
- Asked about: G-Technology 6TB G-RAID Studio Thun…