Can the nest move with me?
I'm currently in a rental property, and am wondering if I can replace my old thermostat when I leave this property and take my nest to a new property?
- Asked by Kate K from Algonquin
- Flag as inappropriate (Can the nest move with me?)
2 Answers from the Community
Yes. You will likely want to rest your Nest to factory settings and set up a new house in the app so your old and new data don't mix. (Your new home will have a different heating/cooling profile) You can delete your first home after the second is added.
- Answered by David K from San Jose
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
You can take it with you problem. As the previous poster said you need to reset it when you move so it will learn the heating and cooling times for your new house. Also don't throw away your old thermostat so you can replace it when you move. We. Really like ours and has paid for it self in about a year.
- Answered by Michael C from Thunder Bay
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Can you use it on the move?
- Asked by Mitchell G
- Dec 4, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you use it on the move?)
- Asked about: Lightning to 30-pin Adapter
No answers yet
Can I use this to move iPhoto pics from my iMac to my iPad?
- Asked by Ross W from Framingham
- Jun 7, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use this to move iPhoto pics from my iMac to my iPad?)
- Asked about: Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit
Do you have to move the mouse?
- Asked by Guy H from Massillon
- Nov 23, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (Do you have to move the mouse?)
- Asked about: Apple Magic Mouse