Has anyone used a lightning adaptor with this product? Will it still hold up the iPad safely?
1 Answer from the Community
Yes the Apple lightening adapter works great but you will have to take any case you have off and put something behind your iPad to hold it steady. Another option is to use an audio cord plugged into your headphone jack and into the back of the Philips Starmaker. I found the cord to work better for me.
- Answered by Lynda J from Koloa
- Mar 17, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
does it hold the charger and cables as well?
- Asked by Storm R from Knoxville
- May 21, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (does it hold the charger and cables as well?)
- Asked about: Herschel Supply Co. Anchor Sleeve f…
Can I connect my iPad mini to my smart board using the lightning to VGA adaptor?
- Asked by Michael Z from Brooklyn
- Nov 18, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I connect my iPad mini to my smart board using the lightning to VGA adaptor?)
- Asked about: Lightning to VGA Adapter