Is B&W A7 stereo sound , being a single speaker ? and does it have surround effect ?
3 Answers from the Community
Stereo sound is always best achieved with stereo speakers and surround sound is best achieved with a surround sound set up. If you're a stickler for the above, this may not be for you. It does, however, (I.M.H.O.) provide a totally excellent solution to wireless playing of iTunes, in a compact form.
- Answered by John F
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Yes it's stereo but being an all in one unit does not have great separation. However, the level of projection and depth makes the surround sound effect you desire irrelevant. The thing you have to worry about is the intermittent ability of the A7 to hold a rock solid wireless connection over AirPlay.
- Answered by Christian W
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
it isn't a single speaker system there are two tweeters , two mid range and a sub
- Answered by Jack C
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Does it effect the sound straight from iPhone speakers
- Asked by Paul T from Adelaide
- Feb 3, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Does it effect the sound straight from iPhone speakers)
- Asked about: mophie Juice Pack Air for iPhone 5/…
How can i use this to hook up to a bose surround unit?
- Asked by Mike G from Fraser
- Feb 2, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (How can i use this to hook up to a bose surround unit?)
- Asked about: Apple HDMI to HDMI Cable 1.8 m