iPhone 5 compatible?
I had a set of bluetooth wireless headphones, but they were not iPhone 5 compatible. Are these?
- Asked by Casey D from Alexandria
- Jun 16, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (iPhone 5 compatible?)
3 Answers from the Community
I agree, every blue tooth capable headset should work with the IPhone 5. I personally own these and they work amazing with both my IPod touch 3rd Gen and my IPhone 5. I have no signal issue or loss of connection ever and I run and am at the gym lots.
- Answered by Jordan M from Fort Mcmurray
- Aug 1, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Yes, every BlueTooth device should work with iPhone 5.
- Answered by Kyle H from El Paso
- Jun 18, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Yes, they work with iPhone 5, but the range when you are outside is terrible. I had my phone in my pocket and was bending over pulling weeds in our yard and the signal kept breaking up. You also have to have the phone on your right side or the signal will break up...when outside anyway.
- Answered by Lisa P from Frankfort
- Jun 27, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Is it Iphone 5 compatible?
- Asked by Matthew F from Morganton
- Sep 21, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Is it Iphone 5 compatible?)
- Asked about: Belkin TuneCast Auto Live
is iphone 5 compatible with snow leopard?
- Asked by Carlos H from San Francisco
- Nov 21, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (is iphone 5 compatible with snow leopard?)
- Asked about: iPhone