Do they work good with small ears
My son wants these so he can workout and run and stuff just wondering if it will fit his small ears :)
- Asked by Toby B from Kalamzoo
- Jan 28, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Do they work good with small ears)
1 Answer from the Community
Yes. I have small ear canals and I had originally purchased a pair of BackBeat Go 2's but they were too large to fit me properly. They fell out of my ears constantly. I returned them and purchase these. These are fantastic! they fit securely but comfortably. The sound quality is excellent for bluetooth headphones.
- Answered by Joshua S from Greenland
- Jan 14, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
How is the "fit" of them in your ear?
- Asked by Sharon L T from Sunland
- Jun 12, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (How is the "fit" of them in your ear?)
- Asked about: Beats urBeats In-Ear Headphones