how loud are the speakers ?, can they be return if i didn't like hem ?
- Asked by Janine R from Bronx
- May 7, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (how loud are the speakers ?, can they be return if i didn't like hem ?)
2 Answers from the Community
Don't waste your money on these speakers. Mine blew within two hours of streaming music. They can't handle it!
- Answered by Toni L P from Streator
- May 15, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
There is no volume control on the speakers, they use your device's volume, whether that's a shuffle, iPod, iPhone, iPad or computer. When playing they are not draining your devices power because of their own lithium-ion internal batteries, that charge via USB.
Apple is known for their superior customer support, I 'm sure they would take care of you as long as you didn't physically damage them and where within (or close to it) their generous return policy.
- Answered by Michael L from Norfolk
- May 18, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Is the speaker sound/volume loud enough to use in a classroom? If not, suggestions? Need to transport daily
- Asked by Susan S from Deer Park
- Sep 25, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Is the speaker sound/volume loud enough to use in a classroom? If not, suggestions? Need to transport daily)
- Asked about: Bose® SoundLink® Mini Bluetooth Spe…