HOW DO THESE COMPARE TO BEATS BY DRE IN EAR HEADPHONES?
Hey guys I'm stuff between these Bose headphones which I know Bose always does a great job at and the new Untangleble beats by Dre headphones. The white one with controls to be exact. Has anyone owned both, how do they compare and which one is better in sound and quality?
- Asked by Christopher M from Rosedale
- Jan 31, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (HOW DO THESE COMPARE TO BEATS BY DRE IN EAR HEADPHONES?)
2 Answers from the Community
I have tried my friends "Diddy Beats" in-ear headphones and they sound pretty good, my 2 major gripes with them though is that the tips are very uncomfortable after 20 minutes of use and the bass in the beats headphones are very overwhealming, it almost drowns out everything in too much bass.
The Bose headphones do a fantastic job at keeping both the treble and bass in perfect balance and the tips are made of cushony silicon so you can keep them in your ears for hours and they will continue to be comfortable..
- Answered by Wayne V from Staten Island
- Feb 15, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Hi I recently bought the black dr dre's and to be honest was quite disappointed so I returned them to the shop and got a refund after sampling the Bose headphones in the Bose shop. I found the dr dre's very uncomfortable in the ear and could not find an ear tip to fit in my ear (maybe just a personal experience), however the sound quality was excellent and precise. When trying the headphones at Bose they were great - comfortable, great balanced sound. I would go as far to say they were better sounding than the dr dre's. However, they are not noise isolating so there will be some background noise. I was extremely impressed and am going out to purchase the Bose headphones tomorrow! Also- they are £20 cheaper!
- Answered by Daniel T
- Apr 24, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
How do these compare to the Apple In-Ear Headphones?
- Asked by Kathryn M from Savannah
- Sep 17, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (How do these compare to the Apple In-Ear Headphones?)
- Asked about: Apple EarPods with Remote and Mic
Is this adapter compatible with the beats by Dr. Dre ear headphones tour edition models?
- Asked by De'andre J from Glendale
- Feb 5, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Is this adapter compatible with the beats by Dr. Dre ear headphones tour edition models?)
- Asked about: Apple iPhone TTY Adapter
are powerbeats by dr dre in-ear headphones compatable with the shuffle
- Asked by Henrietta M from Barstow
- Nov 30, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (are powerbeats by dr dre in-ear headphones compatable with the shuffle)
- Asked about: Powerbeats by Dr. Dre In-Ear Headph…