Can you set heart rate zones?
Can you set heart rates zones, that will warn you if your heart rate drops below or above a certain limit?
- Asked by Matt O from Saginaw
- Sep 6, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you set heart rate zones?)
1 Answer from the Community
Yes you can, but there are no audio warnings.
In the Settings application under "Nike+iPod", link the transmitter, and then enable "Zone Workout". When you start any workout, a bpm range screen will appear just before the playlist selection. As mentioned, there is no audio zone indicator, only a graphical one in the form of an arrow next to the bpm display. This will unfortunately be invisible once the display goes to sleep. You can request a spoken report of current time, distance, pace, and bpm by pressing a button on the nano. This is lengthy, so I do prefer to still glimpse the bpm from my Polar receiver.
- Answered by Michael S from Downers Grove
- Sep 11, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Does it monitors heart rate?
- Asked by Prithviraj S from Rochester
- Oct 2, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Does it monitors heart rate?)
- Asked about: Fitbit Flex Wireless Activity + Sle…
No answers yet