I started a computer business last year that I primarily support PC's. What benefits does Apple give to businesses?
- Asked by Brandon G from New Middletown
- Jun 3, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (I started a computer business last year that I primarily support PC's. What benefits does Apple give to businesses?)
1 Answer from the Community
I don't know exactly what your needs are but you really can't go wrong if you choose Apple.
1) For a business, it is a pain when your calendars or files are on the wrong computer, and with iOS 8, OS X Yosemite, and any Apple Operating System, that isn't a problem (I am currently switching from Windows to OS X.)
2) If the cloud isn't your thing, OS X server is easy to set up and to use. It acts almost as a personal cloud with the ability to access files securely with a VPN and the ability to sync all of your iOS and OS X calendars.
3) You can run Windows if needed, its not the other way around.
4) Apple support is great and they can help set up stuff (move files, etc.).
5) I personally think Microsoft doesn't have a great sense of direction with a new CEO and with Windows 8.
I hope this helps.
- Answered by Brett D from Naperville
- Jul 12, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
what mac is right for a business
- Asked by Warren R from Melbourne
- Feb 25, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (what mac is right for a business)
No answers yet