Batteries for a mackbook
I am looking to replace my battery for my MacBook 2010 model 13 inch. Please can you advise where its is best to get one.
- Asked by Clare W from London
- Nov 11, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Batteries for a mackbook)
1 Answer from the Community
Whenever you're replacing parts of a Mac, the best place to look would be your nearest Apple Retail Store. Alternatively, call 1-800-MY-APPLE (1-800-692-7753) and ask the support staff.
If all else fails, check Ebay for your battery, taking note that you're searching for the EXACT battery you need.
- Answered by Patrick S from Mineville
- Nov 12, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
what should I buy to backup for macbook
- Asked by Shelley F from Bay Harbor
- Feb 23, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (what should I buy to backup for macbook)
College student- Macbook air or Mackbook pro
- Asked by Simona M from Philadelphia
- Sep 13, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (College student- Macbook air or Mackbook pro)
No answers yet
Does this shell fit a 13" Mackbook Pro late 2013?
- Asked by Don G from Toronto
- Nov 5, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this shell fit a 13" Mackbook Pro late 2013?)
- Asked about: Speck 13" SmartShell Satin Case for…