Will the speakers work with iPod nano?
- Asked by Kelly H
- May 31, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Will the speakers work with iPod nano?)
- Asked about: Philips Clock Dock
2 Answers from the Community
Depends. If you have any speakers with a 3.5 mm headphone mini jack, it will work with your iPod Nano. So check the box to see what type of headphone jack your speakers have. Even if they are too big or too small, you can still get a headphone jack adapter so you can plug your iPod Nano into your speakers anyway. But plug it in and try it. If you hear your music and etc, it works. If it doesn't, get your speakers repaired or find new ones.
- Answered by Arnav K
- Jun 22, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
yes just make shure the head phone jack is the same size as the nano head phone jack just tryed it and it works
- Answered by Jason C
- Jun 1, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Will these speakers work with an iPod shuffle?
- Asked by Gretchen P from Washington
- Dec 3, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Will these speakers work with an iPod shuffle?)
- Asked about: iHome iHM89 Rechargeable Portable M…
Does iPod nano work in the cloud?
- Asked by Art H from Reno
- Dec 1, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Does iPod nano work in the cloud?)
No answers yet