i want to buy an ipod touch or nano but i cant seem to figure out which one is better can i have the features of both of them
i have a macbook pro and i also want to know if both of them can be charged through them
1 Answer from the Community
Its depends on ur life activities.
Ipod Touch have Wifi Connectivity which is pretty much the same with iPhone. It just the different with it is just the Sim Card.
While iPod Nano is like Media Player. Only have Bluetooth Connectivity.
Basically Yes.... ur MBP can be a charger for these both device.
- Answered by Nicolas R from Rawang
- May 28, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
What are the current generation iPod nano and iPod touch?
- Asked by David G from New York
- Nov 5, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (What are the current generation iPod nano and iPod touch?)
which sound better classic or touch?
- Asked by Phillip C from Brisbane
- Dec 7, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (which sound better classic or touch?)
will all my music and videos transfer to the new one with no problem
- Asked by Virginia M from Sapulpa
- Oct 5, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (will all my music and videos transfer to the new one with no problem)