What is the warranty for iPhone 5
- Asked by Autry S from Gainesville
- Jul 1, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (What is the warranty for iPhone 5)
1 Answer from the Community
Here in the USA, the warranty is 1 year, parts and labor for manufacturer defects from the date of purchase. If you purchase AppleCare+, it is extended to 2 years, and you are also given two instances of accidental damage with a $49 service fee.
- Answered by Tiffany H from Lehigh Acres
- Jul 5, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
What is the warranty on this?
- Asked by Alton F from Saratoga
- Sep 11, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (What is the warranty on this?)
- Asked about: iPhone 5s Case - (PRODUCT)RED
iPhone 5 warranty extension ?
- Asked by Antonio C from Miami Beach
- Dec 11, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (iPhone 5 warranty extension ?)
- Asked about: AppleCare+ for iPhone
No answers yet