should i get a iPad air or iPad mini
i don't know if i should get a iPad air or new iPad mimi .
- Asked by Lei G from Sydney
- Flag as inappropriate (should i get a iPad air or iPad mini)
3 Answers from the Community
The two very nice tablets, the iPad mini with retina display and the iPad air, have very identical specs. The only differences are their price and screen sizes. The iPad air having a 9.7 inch screen at $499 and the iPad mini with retina display having a 7.9 inch screen at $399. So it all depends on if you want a larger more expensive screen or if you want a more portable cheaper screen
- Answered by Julie K from Corona
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
The choice will depend on what you will use the device for. If you are looking for something to use on-the-go a lot and do not want to fumble around with a big device, the mini is perfect for you. If you are using it, but prefer a larger screen size, the Air would be the one you would choose.
Otherwise, the two iPads are identical internally with the same processor, cameras, and retina display. The only difference is the Air has a 9.7in screen and the mini has a 7.9in screen and is proportionally lighter than the Air.
- Answered by Alex I from Windsor
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
They are too similar, only different the larger screen on ipad air, and it also goes with 1.5Ghz, instead of 1.4 Ghz.
- Answered by Alberto P from Valladolid
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3