Should I get a 32g or a 64 g
- Asked by Trek C
- May 31, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Should I get a 32g or a 64 g)
5 Answers from the Community
The answer to you question depends on how much you would like to keep stored on your iPad. For instance, if you like to take a lot of photographs or video you might want to consider the larger storage size. Some people like to use the iPad for the same reasons they use a computer and they would opt for the larger storage. Keep in mind that as you use your new iPad you will discover more creative things that you can do. If you are a very creative person and can spend a little extra, go for the 64gb. Running a little short on cash, grab the 32gb iPad. If you have a personal computer you can take advantage of transferring you information directly to you computer or sending it up to iCloud for storage. Don't have a personal computer? Just store your creativity in the cloud.
Think about it in a different way, have you run out of space after a day of shooting your favorite scenes with your phone? Compare storage and you'll have a good idea of just how much you use. Either way I'm sure you will enjoy your new iPad every day.
- Answered by Frater Richard R from Elizabethtown
- Jun 19, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
- Answered by Jeremie S from St-bruno
- Jun 10, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Depends on how much you wish to download onto the iPad.
The more you download the more memory you will need.
- Answered by Lawrence V
- Aug 9, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
I thinks 32Gb
- Answered by Loc N from Ho Chi Minh
- Oct 7, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 4
If you can afford it go with 64 because you need extra for running apps.
- Answered by Mary V from Richmond
- Oct 23, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 5
I purchase alot of books to read. Should I get the 32g or 64g. I also listen to alot of music. How many books and music can the 32g and 64g hold?
- Asked by Heather P from Brooklyn
- Dec 21, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (I purchase alot of books to read. Should I get the 32g or 64g. I also listen to alot of music. How many books and music can the 32g and 64g hold?)