I want to play hearthstone what ipad do I need?
- Asked by Brandon C
- Apr 17, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (I want to play hearthstone what ipad do I need?)
1 Answer from the Community
I play Hearthstone on my iPad 2 and iPad mini retina. I would recommend a iPad air or iPad mini retina if your going to buy a new iPad. Hearthstone plays on the iPad 2, original iPad mini and other older iPads but it is a lot slower. It will not play on the original iPad. You can see the cards a lot better on the iPad air over the iPad mini but both play Hearthstone great. I also play Hearthstone on my mac and the iOS version is just as good IMO.
- Answered by Donald M from Seaside
- Jun 1, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can the USB SuperDrive connect to an iPad air 2?
- Asked by Kiara B from Lake Cathie
- Jan 22, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Can the USB SuperDrive connect to an iPad air 2?)
- Asked about: Apple USB SuperDrive
do i need wifi + cellular if i want to use my ipad on the go
- Asked by Leonard G from Phila
- Oct 27, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (do i need wifi + cellular if i want to use my ipad on the go)