Can an iPad 3 connect to LTE router wifi?
Today I got my new internet, which is the LTE 4G. It was my only option as it is really hard to get internet at my current location at all. I have an iPad 3 which is the WiFi only. It does not want to connect to my router. Can it really not connect to 4G even though its going in via router WiFi, not the cellular direct (the one where you have to have a sim inside the ipad)?
- Asked by Jakub F
- Flag as inappropriate (Can an iPad 3 connect to LTE router wifi?)
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
Does my iPhone need to be connected to wifi to control the bulbs?
- Asked by Nicole M from Miami Lakes
- May 14, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Does my iPhone need to be connected to wifi to control the bulbs?)
- Asked about: Philips Hue Connected Bulb - Starte…
does the ipad 4 come with LTE?
- Asked by Samuel M from Leonia
- May 7, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (does the ipad 4 come with LTE?)
No answers yet
how do I connect an ipad to a printer NOT using wifi?
- Asked by Christine K from Orland Park
- Dec 15, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (how do I connect an ipad to a printer NOT using wifi?)