how does apple tv connect to television (we neen hdmi cable or through wireless is ok
I have an Apple TV, and my Television hace direct wifi. Do I need to buy a HDMI cable
- Asked by Trong Nhan T
- Oct 18, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (how does apple tv connect to television (we neen hdmi cable or through wireless is ok)
3 Answers from the Community
You need HDMI cable
- Answered by Donald S from Medford
- Oct 29, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
From the product description on this website:
"Quick and easy setup.
Just plug in the power cord and connect Apple TV to your HDTV with a single HDMI cable (sold separately). If you have an iPhone or iPad, hold it near Apple TV, and Apple TV will learn about your home network and receive your iTunes account settings automatically."
- Answered by Andrew T from Apo
- Aug 21, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
You need a HDMI to connect the apple tv to your screen (Note, that if your tv is old and only has SCART/AV you will need an adapter). Once connected, you will be able to airplay from your iPad, iPod Touch, iPhone or Mac, providing that both the tv and the device are on the same Wi-Fi network! However, I do believe that with the help of a wireless cdmi adapter it will work that way!
- Answered by Mike W
- Dec 11, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3