Can I replace my cable box (fios) with my apple tv?
- Asked by Jorge C from Manassas
- Aug 9, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I replace my cable box (fios) with my apple tv?)
1 Answer from the Community
Actually this is becoming a lot more common, (going cordless). As I said this is possible, but you have to consider what you TV requirements are. Although there is continuous additions on to "What's On" Apple TV not everything is available, you also have to subscribe to channels, you could also use existing subscriptions provided they are on the Apple TV. If you are set on switching to the Apple TV and have other iOS devices(preferably not a iPhone, iPad or iPod), you could subscribe to online channels on there and simple stream them via AirPlay.
My suggestion if you go through with this would be to set up your Apple TV properly before making a full switch.
- Answered by Matt M from Los Angeles
- Aug 13, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
can you use one apple tv to control 2 TVs?
- Asked by Collin G from Upper Marlboro
- Jan 26, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (can you use one apple tv to control 2 TVs?)