Can I recieve live television on IPAD
- Asked by Mary C from Grand Blanc
- Dec 16, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I recieve live television on IPAD)
4 Answers from the Community
Yes you can. I have Comcast Triple Play and all of the stations stream live to iPad going through the cable providers app. Most of the other apps from the other networks (CBS, ABC, NBC, FX, HBO, Max, USA, TNT, Lifetime, Discovery, etc.....etc) have all streamed live TV through my iPad Air. I watched all of March Madness live on my iPad so i didn't miss a game. I guess it would depend on where you live and what your cable company provides. However, my answer to your questions is a resounding YES. Download the apps and start watching. Good luck and enjoy.
- Answered by Ted H from Indiana
- Apr 29, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I have Verizon Fios and can watch various shows on mt IPad with a Fios app. If I purchased premium channels, e.g. HBO, Showtime, etc. they are also viewable with "my fios app"
- Answered by Robert B from Millsboro
- Jan 12, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Yes. If you have a slingbox attached to your tv and router and download the Ipad slingbox app, you can watch your home tv on your Ipad (as long as you're online) anywhere, including overseas.
- Answered by Barbara S from Washington
- Aug 16, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Yes, one way is with samsung smart view 2.0 app. But of course you must have a samsung tv that supports smart view 2.0. Download the app on to ipad 2 or higher follow instruction. P.S. For ipad 2, hdmi source does not work with ios.
- Answered by Sonia H from Brooklyn
- Aug 30, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 4
I live in rural south western Ontario Ca will apple tv work for me?
- Asked by Glenna B from Shelburne
- Aug 20, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (I live in rural south western Ontario Ca will apple tv work for me?)
Can I connect ATV to my reciever with HDMI cable?
- Asked by Joseph C. D from Mount Pleasant
- May 13, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I connect ATV to my reciever with HDMI cable?)