Snap the Beats Pill speaker into the mouth of a Beats Pill Dude and it won't shut up. Each Beats Pill Dude comes with its very own expression, including moveable arms and head. You'll still have direct access to audio and charging ports. And thanks to the matte finish, you can even paint or draw on your Dude to give it a dash of your own personality.
- Moveable arms and head
- Unobstructed access to audio and charging ports
- Matte finish allows you to paint or draw on it
Did you notice?Paint or draw on the matte finish to customize your Beats Pill Dude.
Apple Recommends ForDisplaying your Beats Pill speaker with a bit of humor and playfulness.
What's in the Box?
- Beats Pill Dude
- Mfr. Part Number: MHED2G/A
- UPC or EAN No.: 848447012237
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- *Beats Pill speaker not included.
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Does the beats pill dude fit the pill 1.0, the pill 2.0, or both?
- Asked by Holly H from New Franken
- Aug 13, 2014
Hi, The answer is both. the only difference is because the pill 2.0 has the usb port for charging un Hi, The answer is both. the only difference is because the pill 2.0 has the usb port for charging underneath, you cannot use that function while the pill is in the Beats Pill Dude
Thanks i hope i answered your question …
- Answered by Lachlan G from Cremorne
- Aug 27, 2014
does this stand work for the pill xl
- Asked by Eric S from Montgomery
- Aug 3, 2014
I was told by the support by beats, that you can not. It's only for the actual pill.
- Answered by Joann N from Garden Grove
- Aug 6, 2014