An icon remastered
Completely redesigned, the Beats Studio over-ear headphones are even lighter, stronger, and more comfortable, and more precise than the original world-famous design. They deliver powerful, re-engineered sound alone with Adaptive Noise Canceling, a 20-hour rechargeable battery, and Remote Talk controls.
Resulting from a collaboration with Snarkitecture, this Special Edition Studio is accompanied by a signature pillow. Cast from cultured marble, the pillow provides a resting space for the headphones.
Feel your music
The Beats Acoustic Engine gives you an intimate, real encounter with your music. Thanks to Beats' signature DSP software delivers the exact emotional experience that Dr. Dre, Jimmy Iovine, and some of the music industry's greatest rock, hip-hop, pop, electronic, and R&B producers want you to feel.
Put the world on mute
Silence the noise from your daily commute or the drama from your loud neighbors with Beats' no-compromise dual-mode Adaptive Noise Canceling (ANC). When you're listening to music, ANC automatically strikes a balance between your audio and the world outside. And if you want to use the headphone just to cancel external noise, ANC-only mode automatically increases the level of noise cancellation to make things even quieter.
A 20-hour rechargeable battery makes sure your vibe keeps going. To prevent wasting energy, the Auto On/Off feature turns off when you unplug, and the visible Battery Fuel Gauge lets you see at a glance how much juice is available. Plus, you can charge the new Studio via standard micro USB adapter almost anywhere.
Lighter, stronger, and more comfortable
When Beats re-imagined these legendary headphones, they designed it like a beautiful sports car and made disciplined choices. They streamlined the new Beats Studio with fast curves, smooth surfaces, and no visible screws. It now weighs 13 percent less than the original and has a lighter, stronger, and more comfortable headband. The ear cups are softer and there's an ergonomic bellow to create a flexible, custom fit for every head shape, so you can keep your music all to yourself.
- Special Edition Snarkitecture Studio comes with a signature pillow crafted from cultured marble
- Beats Acoustic Engine uses precision sound to deliver music the way artists want it to be heard
- Streamlined design enhances fit, distributes weight, and adds comfort
- Adaptive Noise Canceling blocks out the world in two modes
- Ear cups for sound isolation
- 1/4-inch audio adapter
- 20-hour rechargeable battery with Auto On/Off and a visible Battery Fuel Gauge
Did you notice?The accompanying pillow, cast from cultured marble, provides a dedicated resting space for the headphones.
Apple Recommends ForListen to music or watch films on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod with powerful, precise sound.
What's in the Box?
- Beats by Dr. Dre Studio over-ear headphones
- 3.5 mm audio cable
- 1/4-inch audio adapter
- Cable with in-line mic and remote that controls iOS devices
- Hard-shell carrying case
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Other Features: Active Noise Cancelling, With Remote and Mic
- Form Factor: Over Ear
- Cable Length: 4.27 ft./1.3 m
- Mfr. Part Number: MHB02AM/A
- UPC or EAN No.: 848447010912
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One-year limited
1-800-MY-APPLE or Chat now
iPad (1st generation)
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
iPad with Retina display
iPad mini 2
Ratings & Reviews
artistic presentation. dr dre studio sound.
Slick presentation over the ear or on the pillow. Great Dr. Dre Studio sound.
- Written by Roger A from Miami
10 of 28 people found this useful
Just I can say WoW!!!!
- Written by Pedram G from Boushehr
15 of 48 people found this useful