The music moves with you
With the Beats by Dr. Dre Studio Wireless over-ear headphones the music on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod can truly roam free. The Bluetooth stays connected up to 30 feet away so you easily move about and keep the music going. Take calls, skip songs, and change the volume right from the headphone.
Feel your music
The Beats Acoustic Engine gives you an intimate, real encounter with your music. Thanks to Beats' signature DSP software delivers the exact emotional experience that Dr. Dre, Jimmy Iovine, and some of the music industry's greatest rock, hip-hop, pop, electronic, and R&B producers want you to feel.
Put the world on mute
Silence the noise from your daily commute or the drama from your loud neighbors with Beats' no-compromise dual-mode Adaptive Noise Canceling (ANC). When you're listening to music, ANC automatically strikes a balance between your audio and the world outside. And if you want to use the headphone just to cancel external noise, ANC-only mode automatically increases the level of noise cancellation to make things even quieter.
The built-in rechargeable battery that lasts 12 hours when using wirelessly and 20 hours when you do decide to plug in—so you can be sure your vibe keeps going. With the Battery Fuel Gauge you can see at a glance how much juice is available. Plus, you can charge the new Studio via standard micro USB adapter almost anywhere.
Lighter, stronger, and more comfortable
When Beats re-imagined these legendary headphones, they designed it like a beautiful sports car and made disciplined choices. They streamlined the new Beats Studio with fast curves, smooth surfaces, and no visible screws. It now weighs less than the original and has a lighter, stronger, and more comfortable headband. The ear cups are softer and there's an ergonomic bellow to create a flexible, custom fit for every head shape, so you can keep your music all to yourself.
- The new Beats Studio is now wireless
- Beats Acoustic Engine uses precision sound to deliver music the way artists want it to be heard
- Rechargeable battery lasts 12 hours while connected through Bluetooth and up to 20 hours when plugged into your iOS device
- Adaptive Noise Canceling blocks out the world in two modes
- Battery fuel gauge lets you know how much power is left
Did you notice?Mic and controls built into ear cup gives you solid playback control, plus crystal-clear hands-free calling on your iPhone.
Apple Recommends ForWirelessly listen to music or watch films on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod with powerful, precise sound.
What's in the Box?
- Beats by Dr. Dre Studio Wireless over-ear headphones
- RemoteTalk cable
- 3.5 mm audio cable
- USB 2.0 cable (USB-A to USB Micro-B)
- USB power adapter
- Hard-shell carrying case
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Other Features: Active Noise Cancelling, Wireless
- Form Factor: Over Ear
- Mfr. Part Number: MHAJ2AM/A
- UPC or EAN No.: 848447010240
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One-year limited
- *Battery lasts 12 hours when listening wirelessly and 20 hours when you plug in the headphones.
1-800-MY-APPLE or Chat now
iPad (1st generation)
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
iPad with Retina display
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Is it compatible with the Macbook Pro's bluetooth for wireless playing?
- Asked by Roena Joyce G from Oton
- Oct 15, 2014
Yes, it is compatible with bluetooth on a Macbook Pro. I verified the usage by pairing the Beats Wi Yes, it is compatible with bluetooth on a Macbook Pro. I verified the usage by pairing the Beats Wireless to my Macbook Pro. …
- Answered by Alvin F from Upper Marlboro
- Oct 19, 2014
Didn't get one with mine
- Answered by Paul C
- Oct 7, 2014
does it have built in microphone?
- Asked by Steven C from Toronto
- Sep 9, 2014
Yes, it does.
- Answered by Orod N
- Sep 11, 2014
Does it support NFC which allows pairing with a Bluetooth device by just tapping on the headphones?
- Asked by Maurice S from Brossard
- Sep 21, 2014
No, It does not support NFC
- Answered by Alireza Mehrdad M from Alexandria
- Oct 3, 2014
USB charging is a universal standard (.5-5V, depending on system), the electrical outlet you plug in USB charging is a universal standard (.5-5V, depending on system), the electrical outlet you plug into is the different. Any USB charging adaptor will "Step Down" the power from the wall outlet. You should be able to use any USB charger compatible with the local power system, a lower voltage just means it will take longer, the full 5V will take the shortest time to charge. If you have any doubts, just use a computer USB port to charge the headphones. I routinely use my US charger with just a plug adapter in Argentina without issue (Argentina uses both European plugs, and power). I've also used my Niece's Argentine USB adapter to charge my devices. …
- Answered by Robert H from Clinton
- Sep 24, 2014