urBeats headphones deliver excellent quality and control for the music on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
Solid metal housing
Precision-machined single-billet metal housing prevents vibrations and unwelcome sound from tainting your listening experience.
Whether you keep urBeats pristine or throw them in and out of your bag, you don't have to worry about them breaking or fraying anytime soon.
In-line mic for calls
Switch easily between music and incoming calls. No need to take off your headphones or talk into the phone like a walkie-talkie.
- Exclusive driver design pumps out the deepest bass, soaring highs, and ultra-clear midrange
- Lightweight design is ideal for listening during exercise, travel, or for everyday wear
- Hard chrome earphone finishes for rugged durability and everlasting shine
- Precision-machined single-billet metal housing prevents vibrations and unwelcome sonic artifacts
- Built-in mic lets you talk hands-free on your Apple device
- Also works with online voice and video chats on iPod touch or iPhone
- Sealed in-ear construction and multiple eartip designs block out external noise
Did you notice?Hard chrome earphone finishes help urBeats withstand the test of time.
Apple Recommends ForHear exactly what the artist was feeling in the studio when you listen to music on your iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch.
What's in the Box?
- urBeats in-ear headphones
- In-line remote and mic cable (features may vary)
- Storage pouch
- Four pairs of ear-tip fittings
- Form Factor: In Ear
- No. of Microphones: 1
- Mfr. Part Number: MH9U2AM/A
- UPC or EAN No.: 848447007745
- Warranty: One-year limited
1-800-MY-APPLE or Chat now
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
iPad with Retina display
iPad mini 2
Ratings & Reviews
Waste of Money
I bought my beats in November 2013. Three months later (February) the right ear quit working. The company sent me a new pair. Thr I bought my beats in November 2013. Three months later (February) the right ear quit working. The company sent me a new pair. Three months later (May) the right ear quit working. The company sent me a new pair (not the light pink ones I had before, they told me I had to get the darker pink). Four months later (September) the right ear quit working and the company sent me a new pair. My warranty was up in November 2014. It is now 6 months later and the right ear has quit working AGAIN. The company wont help me because my warranty is up. My point is that these only last a few months at a time. It is 1 year later and I am going to have to buy a new pair. Not worth $99 at all. …
- Written by Whitney L from Lucasville
2 of 4 people found this useful
1 star for durability 5 for sound
Contrary to some of the reviews regarding durability, I've had these earbuds for less than 5 months, and the left earbud suddenly Contrary to some of the reviews regarding durability, I've had these earbuds for less than 5 months, and the left earbud suddenly stopped working. I tried restarting my devices, thinking it couldn't possibly be the earbuds. But to my disappointment, it looks as though I will have to replace these. They do have great sound and are comfortable in the ear. …
- Written by Ashley P from old tappan
10 of 11 people found this useful
Best Headphones you'll buy
Not only do they sound great, but they're the most durable earphones you'll ever own. Mine have been through the washing machine ( Not only do they sound great, but they're the most durable earphones you'll ever own. Mine have been through the washing machine (accidentally) but they still work and sound as great as they did the day I bought them. These are the only earphones you'll ever need to own. …
- Written by Robyn K from Simpsonville
39 of 42 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
do theses Beats have any Warranty/Guarantee?
- Asked by Peter H
- Dec 7, 2013
Yes a one year warranty. If there is any damage of any kind they ONLY offer you 50 - 60% off a new p Yes a one year warranty. If there is any damage of any kind they ONLY offer you 50 - 60% off a new pair or you can pay to have them fixed. If you believe that it is a factory defect and it doesn't happen within the first week they won't believe you....make sure you buy the insurance. …
- Answered by Jetaime A from Brooklyn
- Jan 6, 2015
Are these headphones Bluetooth
- Asked by Yvonne H
- Apr 23, 2015
No, they are not. They are wired earphones.
- Answered by Joshua A
- May 8, 2015
Does the Apple version of the urBeats come with a rubber carrying pouch?The one I got came with a rubber pouch.Is this common, does anyone know?
- Asked by Rahul A from New London
- Feb 24, 2015
Even the smallest earbuds are too big, what can I do?
- Asked by Nicole T from Scarborough
- Feb 17, 2015
you can purchace smaller earbuds from online retailers, they have to be compatible of course.
- Answered by Harry S
- May 13, 2015