Beats Tour in-ear headphones are made to stream the soundtrack of your life with perfect, clear sound. Four pairs of different-sized ear tips ensure snug fitting buds. Accurate speaker design plays music back loud and full of detail.
The perfect listening experience requires the perfect fit, so Beats completely redesigned the Beats Tour headphones. Now they include removable wingtips to provide a customizable fit for precise sound.
Although compact and portable, the new Tour headphones are powerful enough to handle all kinds of music. So you're free to crank up the volume without distorting the sound.
Doesn't matter how carefully you wind them up, cords and pockets just don't mix. That's why Beats redesigned the cables to make sure they're ultra-flexible and tangle-free.
Built-in mic for calls
Switch easily between songs and incoming calls. No need to take off your headphones or talk into the phone like a walkie-talkie.
- Four pairs of ear tips plus three pairs of optional wingtips provide a secure, comfortable fit that also improves isolation from outside sound
- Remastered design delivers a clearer and wider range of audio, even at loud volumes
- Sealed in-ear design means you'll enjoy hearing songs full of accurate detail
- Beats well-known flat cable construction gives you a flexible, knot-free cord no matter how it's wound or stored
- On-cable remote means you can adjust volume, hit pause, and switch tracks without touching your iPod, iPad, or iPhone
- Take calls no matter where you are with the built-in microphone; talk hands-free with ease
Did you notice?A variety of ear tip and wingtip sizes gives you a custom fit that's truly comfortable and secure in your ear.
Apple Recommends ForListen to every detail of the music and movies on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod, while being able to go right to an incoming call.
What's in the Box?
- Beats Tour in-ear headphones
- Cable with in-line mic and remote that controls iOS devices
- Hard case
- Four pairs of multi-sized/shaped ear tips
- Three pairs of optional secure-fit wingtips
- Quick start guide
- Form Factor: In Ear
- Cable Length: 4.27 ft./1.3. m
- Mfr. Part Number: 900-00044-01
- UPC or EAN No.: 848447003891
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One-year limited
1-800-MY-APPLE or Chat now
iPad (1st generation)
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
iPad with Retina display
iPad mini with Retina display
iPod classic 80GB/160GB (2007)
iPod classic 120GB (2008)
iPod classic 160GB (2009)
iPod nano 1st Generation
iPod nano 2nd Generation
iPod nano 3rd Generation (video)
iPod nano 4th Generation (video)
iPod nano 5th Generation (video camera)
iPod nano 6th Generation
iPod nano 7th Generation
iPod shuffle 1st Generation
iPod shuffle 2nd Generation
iPod shuffle 3rd Generation
iPod shuffle 4th Generation
iPod touch 1st Generation
iPod touch 2nd Generation
iPod touch 3rd Generation
iPod touch 4th Generation
iPod touch 5th Generation 32GB/64GB
iPod touch 5th Generation 16GB
Ratings & Reviews
Exceptional sound quality!
I was curious to see how these earbuds stacked up against the competition, and decided to purchase the bose iE2 earphones as well I was curious to see how these earbuds stacked up against the competition, and decided to purchase the bose iE2 earphones as well for comparison sake. To my amazement, the beats out-preformed the bose in sound quality! It may have been because the beats isolate outside sound better and the drivers seem to be larger which brings us to a small con, the buds are pretty large; not all people felt comfortable wearing the large buds in their ears (and I'm not talking about the silicone earbuds that come in a variety of shapes in sizes on the box). I personally don't have an issue with them, and I have been wearing them for a couple days straight with no ear fatigue. Overall, this investment will not disappoint! …
- Written by tatyana S from Moses Lake
7 of 7 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
What's the frequency response?
- Asked by Joshua E from Chesapeake
- Sep 5, 2014
Always remember one thing. Beats NEVER give the tech specs out of their products.
- Answered by Connor K from Sydney
- Sep 16, 2014
Will these work with iPhone 6? I've heard that there's no headphone jack on the new devices.
- Asked by Anthony M
- Aug 22, 2014
If you read what comes in the iPhone 6/Plus box, head phones are included, so yes, the new iPhones h If you read what comes in the iPhone 6/Plus box, head phones are included, so yes, the new iPhones have a headphone jack still. …
- Answered by Madison M from Fresno
- Sep 9, 2014
Do these provide noise cancelling functionality?
- Asked by Rashpal B
- Aug 20, 2014
They do not provide active noise cancelling, however the eartips do a good job of keeping most noise They do not provide active noise cancelling, however the eartips do a good job of keeping most noise out once you find the best fitting size. …
- Answered by J P D
- Aug 21, 2014
will the control talk work on htc one?
- Asked by Juan F from Santa Cruz
- Sep 12, 2013
It'll work as a microphone for calls, recording, etc. For volume controls, it will not work on any A It'll work as a microphone for calls, recording, etc. For volume controls, it will not work on any Android phone. Skipping songs and pausing should work from the middle clicker button though. Volume controls are only for iOS devices. …
- Answered by John D from Lake Wales
- Sep 16, 2013