TAVIK's OUTER EDGE Bumper Case for iPhone 5 beautifully frames your iPhone in soft-touch, rubber and molded plastic protection. The sleek design keeps all iPhone functions fully accessible, while providing a safety cushion for the most exposed areas.
- Sleek protective bumper case
- Outer edge protection
- Co-molded design
- Anti-static coating with soft-touch finish
- Two-tone coloring
- Full access to all iPhone functions
- Ease to put on and take off
Did you notice?The rubber and plastic materials are strong enough to meet the same standards as automobile bumpers.
Apple Recommends ForSafeguard your iPhone 5 without covering it up.
What's in the Box?
- TAVIK OUTER EDGE Bumper Case for iPhone 5
- Form Factor: Bumper
- Material: Hard Plastic
- Height: 0.45 in./1.14 cm
- Width: 2.5 in./6.35 cm
- Weight: 0.41 oz./11.75 g
- Length: 5.1 in./12.95 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: TVK-IPH-039-WHT/GRY
- UPC or EAN No.: 848691031435
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One-year limited
1-800-MY-APPLE or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Does the Tavik bumper damage or scratch the iPhone 5 / 5s like some bumpers actually do?
- Asked by Lena H
- Jul 30, 2014
I have been using it for about two months. Absolutely no damage to my iPhone.
- Answered by Robert P from Sacramento
- Aug 28, 2014
What is the bottom opening like on this? If I often use the "lightning to 30-pin adapter" which is as wide as the 30-pin, will this fit?
- Asked by Lauren R from Augusta
- Aug 20, 2014
Is the back of the phone protected?
- Asked by Stephane G from Houston
- Nov 1, 2013
No, it's a Bumper, like on a car it goes around the outside to protect against knocks. Stephane,
No, it's a Bumper, like on a car it goes around the outside to protect against knocks.
- Answered by R B from Christchurch
- Nov 29, 2013
Will non-apple headphones fit in the space in the bumper provided for the headphone port?
- Asked by Feodor K from Brooklyn
- Apr 22, 2014
Best way is to try! My Klipsch X7i fit...just perfect.
- Answered by Thai H from Sugar Land
- May 17, 2014
How good is the grip with the soft /hard rubber?
- Asked by Muhd Najib A from Taman Permata
- Dec 22, 2013