Using HP PageWide Technology, the HP Officejet Pro X476dw multifunction printer lets you print professional-quality color at up to twice the speed and half the cost per page of color lasers. It helps every workgroup do more with versatile functions and easy manageability.
- Produce quality prints with and save up to 50% on printing costs versus color lasers
- General Office mode delivers high-quality prints at up to 55 pages per minute (draft) or 36 pages per minute (normal)
- Tap and swipe the intuitive 4.3-inch color touchscreen to print, copy, scan, fax, and send digital files
- Tools such as HP Web Jetadmin let you manage the printer and remotely monitor status
- Print wirelessly and share access with your Mac, iPad, and iPhone—even with no network or router
- Print from your iPhone or iPad from virtually anywhere with Apple AirPrint
- Save up to 50% on paper with automatic two-sided printing, and maintain efficiency at impressive speeds
Did you notice?You can print wirelessly and share access with your Mac, iPad, and iPhone—even with no network or router.
Apple Recommends ForPrinting high-quality color materials at remarkable speeds.
What's in the Box?
- HP Officejet Pro X476dw Multifunction Printer
- Four setup ink cartridges (Black, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow)
- Power cord
- Phone cord
- Installation guide
- Connections: AirPrint , Ethernet, USB, USB 2.0, Wireless
- Other Functions: Copy, Fax, Scanner
- Height: 20.3 in./51.56 cm
- Width: 20.3 in./51.56 cm
- Weight: 52.91 lb./24 kg
- Length: 15.7 in./39.87 cm
- Black print speed: Up to 36 ISO ppm
- Black resolution: 1200 by 1200
- Color print speed: Up to 36 ISO ppm
- Color resolution: 2400 by 1200
- Max Paper Size: 8.5 by 14 in.
- Other Paper Handling Features: Automatic Document Feeder, Duplex Printing
- Printer Technology: Inkjet
- Scanner resolution: 1200 by 1200
- Mac OS X v10.6, v10.7, v10.8
- 1GB free hard-disk space
- Windows 8, Windows 7
- 750MB free hard-disk space
- Mfr. Part Number: CN461A
- UPC or EAN No.: 887111491640
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One-year, exchange warranty, service and support; one-year technical phone support, chat, and e-mail