Belkin’s Metallic Lightning to USB Charge/Sync cable gives you the most convenient way to power and sync your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch with Lightning connector.
- 2.4 amp cable supports iPad as well as iPhone and iPod charging
- Fast charging and data transfer
- Slim over-mold allows for charging with most cases
- High-quality aluminum finish in colors that match your iPhone 5s
- Compact and portable
- Plugs into any USB 2.0 port to charge
Did you notice?Compact design means you can take the cable anywhere.
Apple Recommends ForQuickly charge and sync your iPhone, iPod, or iPad with Lightning connector.
What's in the Box?
- Belkin Metallic 2.4-Amp Lightning to USB Charge/Sync Cable
- Cable type: Lightning to USB
- Cable Length: 15 cm/6 in.
- Connections: iPad, iPhone, iPod
- Mfr. Part Number: F8J144bt06INSLV
- UPC or EAN No.: 745883661367
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: Limited lifetime
Ratings & Reviews
Horrible quality - ZERO star (NOT one)
this product does not deserve ANY stars
the bit that goes inside the phone broke within a week and of course i dont need to expl this product does not deserve ANY stars
the bit that goes inside the phone broke within a week and of course i dont need to explain that i am more than gentle with all Apple associated cable items!!!
What i dont find fairly justified is if you are going to produce smart phone that recognize uncertified chargers why cant you produce chargers that last??????????????????????????????????????????????
i hope this strategy is serving your sales as well as it should be.. nevermind that your loyal customers have to suffer …
- Written by SALWA H from Sarasota
2 of 5 people found this useful
The charger works fine. It's the fact that it says that it charges fast, it kind of does. It will be at 10%, an hour later it woul The charger works fine. It's the fact that it says that it charges fast, it kind of does. It will be at 10%, an hour later it would be at 30%. Fast would be at least 40% in my world. My point is that it works, just not fast. …
- Written by Taylor W from Franklin
1 of 3 people found this useful
Only works for a week...
Same problem with this charger as every other replacement charger I have ever bought!! It works for a time, then my device stops c Same problem with this charger as every other replacement charger I have ever bought!! It works for a time, then my device stops charging with it. That goes for my iPad and my iPhone. Why is it that Apple offers this product on its site for sale only to prevent its use on their products! I am really getting annoyed with apple at this stage!! It reads the cord, but won't allow my device to charge with it!!! I will never buy apple products again because of this. The frustration is not worth it! I need to know I can charge my devices and rely on them. Good job losing customers with your proprietary junk! …
- Written by Teresa H from Bakersfield
29 of 34 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Will this work with the lifeproof nuud case for iPhone 6?
- Asked by Stacy G from Palm Harbor
- Mar 11, 2015