Belkin’s Metallic Lightning to USB Charge/Sync cable gives you the most convenient way to power and sync your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch with Lightning connector.
- 2.4 amp cable supports iPad as well as iPhone and iPod charging
- Fast charging and data transfer
- Slim over-mold allows for charging with most cases
- High-quality aluminum finish in colors that match your iPhone 5s
- Compact and portable
- Plugs into any USB 2.0 port to charge
Did you notice?Compact design means you can take the cable anywhere.
Apple Recommends ForQuickly charge and sync your iPhone, iPod, or iPad with Lightning connector.
What's in the Box?
- Belkin Metallic 2.4-Amp Lightning to USB Charge/Sync Cable
- Cable type: Lightning to USB
- Cable Length: 120 cm
- Height: 0.28 in./0.71 cm
- Width: 0.6 in./1.5 cm
- Weight: 1.02 oz./29.03 g
- Length: 49 in./124.46 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: F8J144bt04-GLD
- UPC or EAN No.: 745883656332
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: Limited lifetime
Ratings & Reviews
cable matches my gold iPhone. It is well made and I would definitely buy it again.
- Written by Monica K from Redondo Beach
71 of 92 people found this useful
DONT BUY THIS CABLE EVEN KNOW APPLE SELLS IT!
I bought this cable to go with my gold phone and after upgrading the IOS on my phone, the phone comes back and says "This accessor I bought this cable to go with my gold phone and after upgrading the IOS on my phone, the phone comes back and says "This accessory may not be supported" and it no longer charges the phone. If you read the fine print on the Apple Store website, it says you have to go back to the original manufacturer to solve a problem.
Why would Apple sell an unsupported cable on their web? …
- Written by DONALD G B from Flower Mound
21 of 24 people found this useful
Purchased this cable because I wanted a longer sync/usb cable. It worked great in the beginning. Unfortunately the cable stopped Purchased this cable because I wanted a longer sync/usb cable. It worked great in the beginning. Unfortunately the cable stopped working after only 3 weeks. Maybe I just received a defective one. Will try to return it. …
- Written by MARILYN R from brooklyn
14 of 18 people found this useful
Expensive piece of GARBAGE
I bought this cable even though it was more expensive as I was sick and tired of my apple cable ripping at the connector so quickl I bought this cable even though it was more expensive as I was sick and tired of my apple cable ripping at the connector so quickly. This was Metallic and promised to be sturdy! It worked well for 2 WEEKS and then it STOPPED! I get the message - "This accessory may not be supported"
What a piece of garbage!
Buyer beware. …
- Written by Michelle L from St louis park
Never buy it again
This cable may not support for this iphone, it didn't work after 1 week...feeling angry. I don't know why Apple can sell this prod This cable may not support for this iphone, it didn't work after 1 week...feeling angry. I don't know why Apple can sell this product... …
- Written by Van N from salisbury
5 of 5 people found this useful
Do not buy. Buy Apple's cord - this one only works 40% or less of the time
This cord costs $10 more than the apple cord at $29.99 but it doesn't work consistently - just buy the apple cord which works. Thi This cord costs $10 more than the apple cord at $29.99 but it doesn't work consistently - just buy the apple cord which works. This says more than 60% of the time that "accessory is not supported" on my iPhone and iPad! Save time and money - also the frustration of having to deal with Belkin Customer Service! …
- Written by Jaime H from ASHEVILLE
6 of 6 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community