Kenu's Airframe car vent mount puts all the functions of your iPhone at your fingertips. Now it's a breeze to take advantage of GPS navigation, streaming music, and hands-free calls. Weighing in at less than an ounce, Airframe is also a snap to install.
- Compatible with all iPhone models and most cases
- Airframe clip safely mounts to any vent type (horizontal, vertical, angled, and circular)
- Works as a hands-free stand when you insert a card into the clip
- Ultra-compact design weighs less than one ounce (23 g)
- Simple design for easy attachment of power cords and audio cables
Did you notice?Simply insert a card to use Airframe anywhere as a hands-free stand for watching movies or FaceTime conversations.
Apple Recommends ForEasily use GPS navigation, streaming music, and hands-free calls on your iPhone in the car.
What's in the Box?
- Kenu Airframe Car Vent Mount for iPhone
- Height: 1 in./2.54 cm
- Width: 1.9 in./4.8 cm
- Weight: 0.8 oz./23 g
- Length: 2.5 in./6.4 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: AF1-WH-AP
- UPC or EAN No.: 858160003108
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: Two-year limited
Ratings & Reviews
This Kenu iPhone mount is awesome. I have had it for 6 months. My 3rd generation iPod Nano fits in it sideways too. Very low key This Kenu iPhone mount is awesome. I have had it for 6 months. My 3rd generation iPod Nano fits in it sideways too. Very low key. I watched a YouTube video review before I bought it. …
- Written by Elizabeth P from Brielle
10 of 12 people found this useful
Good and Bad
The good, works awesome in my F-150, the bad, it will not hold onto the vent in my Mini. The knob on the vent protrudes to far to The good, works awesome in my F-150, the bad, it will not hold onto the vent in my Mini. The knob on the vent protrudes to far to be able to connect to the air vent on the mini. …
- Written by Martin W from Courtice
16 of 21 people found this useful