Supporting the new Ultra HD (4K) standard, Moshi's Mini DisplayPort to HDMI Adapter lets you easily connect your Mac to any TV or display. Create the ultimate home theater by connecting your Mac equipped with Thunderbolt 2 to an Ultra HD television for unmatched clarity and detail. The adapter also supports multi-channel digital audio output for detailed, room-filling sound. Its stylish aluminum casing and slim design also ensure full access to all the ports on your Mac.
- Ideal for connecting your Mac to a TV or display
- HDMI-compliant to support both Full HD (1080P) and Ultra HD (4K) for Thunderbolt 2 or DisplayPort 1.2 devices
- Supports multi-channel digital audio output on compatible devices
- Aluminum casing minimizes EM interference
Did you notice?Compatible with Thunderbolt 2 or DisplayPort 1.2 devices.
Apple Recommends ForEasily connect your Mac to TVs or displays that support the Ultra HD (4K) standard.
What's in the Box?
- Moshi Mini DisplayPort to HDMI Adapter (4K)
- Cable Length: 5.5 in./14 cm
- Connections: HDMI port, Mini DisplayPort
- Height: 0.5 in./1.2 cm
- Width: 1.5 in./3.7 cm
- Weight: 1.23 oz./35 g
- Mfr. Part Number: 99MO023208
- UPC or EAN No.: 4712052316478
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: Moshi offers a two year manufacturer's warranty for all of its cables and adapters. If you have any problems at all with your product, please reach out to Moshi customer support for repairs or replacement.
Ratings & Reviews
Works great to connect MacBook Air to my 55" Samsung flatscreen. Great price and reliable . A quality part that makes my air more Works great to connect MacBook Air to my 55" Samsung flatscreen. Great price and reliable . A quality part that makes my air more versatile. …
- Written by Joy P from Albany
157 of 169 people found this useful
Quality solution and simple to use
I am very happy with this adaptor. I was shopping for a solution that works well with my new Dell monitor that has 4K resolution. I am very happy with this adaptor. I was shopping for a solution that works well with my new Dell monitor that has 4K resolution. This Moshi adaptor was perfect. I just plugged it in to my MAC and that was it. No drivers or anything to install. …
- Written by Casey B from Brownsburg
102 of 110 people found this useful
this device failed after about two years. to someone my age, a hardwired device with no moving parts like this one, or like an ele this device failed after about two years. to someone my age, a hardwired device with no moving parts like this one, or like an electrical plug, the lifespan should be well, endless. how many times have you had to replace an electrical plug, or a two pin to three pin electrical plug adaptor? never?
maybe younger people are accepting of this kind of quality, but i'm not.
i am vexed having to pay $25 every two years to replace this device. shame on the manufacturer. …
- Written by Geoff D from VANCOUVER
82 of 116 people found this useful
Useful Product, One Flaw
I received from Moshi as part of of their Moshi Wire program. I did not find a use for this product until recently. I am currently I received from Moshi as part of of their Moshi Wire program. I did not find a use for this product until recently. I am currently enrolled in an American Cinema class which requires me to watch a film every weekend. Seeing that some films are not available on either Netflix or YouTube, I have had to resort to watching films on other sites that cannot be viewed iOS devices or my Xbox One. Being able to attach my MacBook Pro to my TV via the Moshi Mini DisplayPort to HDMI 4K adapter has it's advantages. I am able to watch films from the comfort of my couch without having to sit in front of a small screen. One obstacle I did run into was the disability of not being able to close my MacBook without it either going to sleep or the screen resolution changing. Whenever I would close my MacBook, it would go to sleep. I installed NoSleep, and I thought my problems would be solved. However, when I close my Mac, the screen resolution on my TV screen would change. I'm not sure if this is a problem with my settings, my Mac, my adapter, or my TV. Other than that, this is a great product, obviously not only for watching videos, but also for presentations, photo viewing, or using a TV as a primary or second adapter. …
- Written by Earle I from Chino Hills
2 of 2 people found this useful
No longer works with MacOS 10.10.2
There are lots of posts about this on the support forum but it appears that many mac users who were happily using third-party moni There are lots of posts about this on the support forum but it appears that many mac users who were happily using third-party monitors and their TVs connected to their MacBooks have suddenly lost the ability to connect to them after upgrading their OS to Yosemite. I was told I had to be using an apple adaptor, but the Moshi is the only mini-displayport to HDMI adaptor listed,
- Written by Monica O from Weston
5 of 5 people found this useful
waste of money
I bought this cord in November, and now it no longer works! I can see that its plugged in but its not displaying on the TV. Waste I bought this cord in November, and now it no longer works! I can see that its plugged in but its not displaying on the TV. Waste of money!! …
- Written by Jolene D from Inuvik
4 of 6 people found this useful