The Boostcase Hybrid Power Case for iPhone 5 and 5s is an ingenious two-piece design that includes a stylishly ultra-thin snap case with a battery sleeve that you can attach in a single click. So you can conveniently add up to 150% more battery life when you need it and remove it when you don't.
- Stylish, slim-fitting snap case provides everyday protection
- Rechargeable battery sleeve easily attaches/detaches from the snap case using a patented locking system
- Switch between standby and charging with a multi-purpose play button
- LED lights (Green, Orange, Red) show remaining battery level
- Simultaneously charge your iPhone 5 and Hybrid Battery
- Both case and battery sleeve are made from a durable hardshell material
Did you notice?The two-piece design gives you the flexibility to add power whenever you need it and remove it when you don’t.
Apple Recommends ForMore than double the battery life of your iPhone, while still maintaining its light weight and slim profile.
What's in the Box?
- Boostcase protective snap case
- Boostcase extended battery sleeve
- Micro-USB cable
- User manual
- Form Factor: Battery Case, Snap On
- Material: Hard Plastic
- Height: 0.7 in./1.78 cm (with battery); 0.38 in./0.97 cm (without battery)
- Width: 2.4 in./6.1 cm
- Weight: 3.4 oz./96.4 g (with battery); 0.6 oz./17 g (without battery)
- Length: 5.4 in./13.7 cm (with battery); 5 in./12.7 cm (without battery)
- Mfr. Part Number: BCH2200IP5-936
- UPC or EAN No.: 849420000722
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One-year limited (For details, please visit http://www.boostcase.com/store/contact-us/warranty/)
1-800-MY-APPLE or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
No. Just, no.
I bought my Boostcase Power Case for iPhone 5s in lavender over a month ago, I've waited this long to write a review to give the p I bought my Boostcase Power Case for iPhone 5s in lavender over a month ago, I've waited this long to write a review to give the product a chance. My first problem with the case is that EVERYTHING stains it! I'm a very clean person and never had such a dirty looking case in my life - it looks as if it is years old!!! No matter what you use to clean it, nothing makes a difference. (wish I could post pictures..) The second thing is that it barely makes a difference in battery life, I've even started carrying the charger with me because it dies so fast - and I'm not the type of person who is constantly attached to their phone either. I bought the case so I wouldn't have to carry a charger in the first place! Thirdly (and this was the least of the problems..) the colour on the site is a bit more of a pinkish tone as opposed to the real lavender-greyish color. Lastly, it's pretty big and bulky and the battery is easily turned on and off just by putting it down or putting it in your pocket/bag. My advice is to just get a nice/protective case and just carry an extra charger on you (unless for some reason you can't) or at least get a darker colour. I really wish this product was as good as I thought it would be, but unfortunately I regret this purchase. It is definitely NOT worth 100$. The good side is, it is cute and for a few days you'll get tons of compliments. Oh, and its not as heavy as you think it will be.. but thats about it. …
- Written by Kirsty M from Montreal
14 of 22 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Is the charger charging when the green light or is it the red light on?
- Asked by Nancy K from Melville
- Jan 11, 2014
- Answered by Enor T from Daet
- Feb 13, 2014
do i need to remove it when i'm not using it
- Asked by Ray T from Louisville
- Nov 1, 2013
Nope, you have the choice to leave it on or take it off when you want. When you take it off the phon Nope, you have the choice to leave it on or take it off when you want. When you take it off the phone has it's own Boostcase protective cover. …
- Answered by Adrian S
- Nov 3, 2013
I have a set of Bose QuietComfort 20i Acoustic Noise Cancelling Headphones, Do you have an adapter to use with a boost case?
- Asked by Robert M from Spokane
- Jul 1, 2014
Can I use this case with beats headphones without an adapter?
- Asked by Harry T from La
- Apr 15, 2014
No, you'll need to use the Adapter because the Beats Headphones have what's called a 90 degree Conne No, you'll need to use the Adapter because the Beats Headphones have what's called a 90 degree Connector (also known as the L Shaped Connector). If you remove the Battery bit, you could though. …
- Answered by Alex C from Palm Harbor
- Jul 17, 2014