The Boostcase Hybrid Power Case for iPhone 5 and 5s is an ingenious two-piece design that includes a stylishly ultra-thin snap case with a battery sleeve that you can attach in a single click. So you can conveniently add up to 150% more battery life when you need it and remove it when you don't.
- Stylish, slim-fitting snap case provides everyday protection
- Rechargeable battery sleeve easily attaches/detaches from the snap case using a patented locking system
- Switch between standby and charging with a multi-purpose play button
- LED lights (Green, Orange, Red) show remaining battery level
- Simultaneously charge your iPhone 5 and Hybrid Battery
- Both case and battery sleeve are made from a durable hardshell material
Did you notice?The two-piece design gives you the flexibility to add power whenever you need it and remove it when you don’t.
Apple Recommends ForMore than double the battery life of your iPhone, while still maintaining its light weight and slim profile.
What's in the Box?
- Boostcase protective snap case
- Boostcase extended battery sleeve
- Micro-USB cable
- User manual
- Form Factor: Battery Case, Snap On
- Material: Hard Plastic
- Height: 0.7 in./1.78 cm (with battery); 0.38 in./0.97 cm (without battery)
- Width: 2.4 in./6.1 cm
- Weight: 3.4 oz./96.4 g (with battery); 0.6 oz./17 g (without battery)
- Length: 5.4 in./13.7 cm (with battery); 5 in./12.7 cm (without battery)
- Mfr. Part Number: BCH2200IP5-936
- UPC or EAN No.: 849420000722
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One-year limited (For details, please visit http://www.boostcase.com/store/contact-us/warranty/)
1-800-MY-APPLE or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
No. Just, no.
I bought my Boostcase Power Case for iPhone 5s in lavender over a month ago, I've waited this long to write a review to give the p I bought my Boostcase Power Case for iPhone 5s in lavender over a month ago, I've waited this long to write a review to give the product a chance. My first problem with the case is that EVERYTHING stains it! I'm a very clean person and never had such a dirty looking case in my life - it looks as if it is years old!!! No matter what you use to clean it, nothing makes a difference. (wish I could post pictures..) The second thing is that it barely makes a difference in battery life, I've even started carrying the charger with me because it dies so fast - and I'm not the type of person who is constantly attached to their phone either. I bought the case so I wouldn't have to carry a charger in the first place! Thirdly (and this was the least of the problems..) the colour on the site is a bit more of a pinkish tone as opposed to the real lavender-greyish color. Lastly, it's pretty big and bulky and the battery is easily turned on and off just by putting it down or putting it in your pocket/bag. My advice is to just get a nice/protective case and just carry an extra charger on you (unless for some reason you can't) or at least get a darker colour. I really wish this product was as good as I thought it would be, but unfortunately I regret this purchase. It is definitely NOT worth 100$. The good side is, it is cute and for a few days you'll get tons of compliments. Oh, and its not as heavy as you think it will be.. but thats about it. …
- Written by Kirsty M from Montreal
15 of 24 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Is the charger charging when the green light or is it the red light on?
- Asked by Nancy K from Melville
- Jan 11, 2014
red light on when charging
- Answered by Marjaneh M from Laguna Niguel
- Oct 7, 2014
I bought a boostcase for iphone 5s. Do you have to turn it off everytime after charging? Or you just leave it charging until the battery pack drains?
- Asked by Mark N from Cebu
- Apr 4, 2015
To conserve the lifetime of your iPhone battery and your boostcase it would be more beneficial to tu To conserve the lifetime of your iPhone battery and your boostcase it would be more beneficial to turn the battery of the charger off when your phone reaches a full charge, then proceed to use the iphones battery until it needs a recharge. I wouldn't bother removing the case;) -Masedawggg …
- Answered by Mason E from Salt Lake City
- Apr 6, 2015
Does it offer protection against mishaps - such as falling?
- Asked by Karen N from Oakton
- Feb 27, 2014
Each "fall" is different. I accidently missed my shirt pocket once, and the iPhone fell onto concr Each "fall" is different. I accidently missed my shirt pocket once, and the iPhone fell onto concrete at a height of over 5 feet. I fully expected to see a cracked screen when I picked it up. To my surprise, absolutely no damage to my iPhone. There was, however, a small dent in the plastic snap case where it had impacted the concrete. Other than the impact dent, there was no other damage to the snap case, battery pack or iPhone, and both still work perfectly fine. …
- Answered by Walter P from Porterville
- Apr 5, 2015
Can I sync the iphone to iTunes via the USB charge port of the case?
- Asked by Simon D from Toronto
- Nov 5, 2013
I've tried this on my mac, and the answer appears to be 'no'.
I plug it into the usb port and my iP I've tried this on my mac, and the answer appears to be 'no'.
I plug it into the usb port and my iPhone & boostcase begin to charge, but nothing comes up in itunes. …
- Answered by Yuri P
- Jan 6, 2014
Does the headphone plug need to be super slim to plug through the case hole into the iPhone5S or does it plug into a plughole on the case?
- Asked by Andrew L from Addlestone
- Feb 5, 2014
Headphone plug fits through a hole in the case to plug into your iPhone. The plug for the earbuds th Headphone plug fits through a hole in the case to plug into your iPhone. The plug for the earbuds that are supplied with the iPhone 5s fits through the hole. …
- Answered by Anthony D from Vancouver
- Feb 22, 2014